Thursday, August 6, 2009

Closed - Gone Fishing

Wouldn't you rather be fishing? From just sitting on the bank of the river with your line in the water to pro-fishing, there's just something about the idea of being outside on the river bank or in your fishing boat........

I'm not an expert, by any means. But, I do like to go sit on the river bank and cast my line out.

My dad loved to fish. We had a special place we would go trout fishing, down below the dam of one of our local lakes. If I could cast out to this one particular hole, I would hook a trout right away. On one of our trips, I was lucky enough to cast out to that hole every time. I was pulling them in one after another. Dad didn't have time to fish because he was too busy taking my fish off my hook. No, no, no.....I "do not" take the fish off the hook? See what I mean? I'm not an expert. And......I could never fish out of a boat. I get so excited when I catch a fish, I start running backwards. You can't do that in a boat! I can just see me toppling out of the boat to "join" the fish.

If "you" would like to learn more about fishing there are a couple books you can get. One is "Fly Fishing For Trout". To get this, go to:


http://paydotcom.com/r/4019/caseyginger/25444875/

The other is "All Things Bass Fishing. For this one go to:

http://paydotcom.com/r/52292/caseyginger/25444880/

And if you need fishing gear or apparel, go to:
http://allyearcampinggear.com/

It's great to have information about something you really enjoy doing.

See you at the fishing hole,
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment